Exhibitor Information & Exhibitor Kit
Thank you for your upcoming participation in the Newsday AAA Travel Expo. Please take the time to read all of the information below thoroughly – there are instructions, forms and deadlines that are designed to save you money!
Read the Exhibitor Information Packet – Click here.
Included in this packet you will find important order forms and information regarding your operational needs at the Show.
Please pay special attention to the Check List AND Deadlines & Show Rules & Regulations!
- Shipping Instructions & Move-in (Page 2)
- General Information (Page 3)
- Check List & Deadlines (Page 4)
- Certificate of Insurance (Page 6)
- Booth ID Sign (Page 7)
- Show Rules & Regulations (Page 8)
NEED ELECTRICAL OR WIFI? Click here.
LOOKING TO SAMPLE OR SELL FOOD OR OTHER ITEMS ONSITE? Click here to complete the Subcontractor Temporary Vendor Agreement. You must complete the agreement and return to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 2 weeks prior to the show. Samples must be 3oz or less. Food & Beverage items, or other items being sold, must be packaged goods only. No alcohol can be sold.
If you have any questions concerning the contents of this packet please contact email@example.com.
Read the Exhibit Services Manual – Click here.
If you need additional information on booth furniture rental, booth labor, drayage (freight/material handling), booth cleaning or audio/visual equipment rental, Demers Exposition Services will be the official contractor for these services.
- If you are bringing your materials with you and not shipping in advance, please be sure to bring a two-wheeled cart to move your materials, no fees will be incurred when you bring your own materials and carry them in yourself.
- All exhibitors unloading their own materials, must use the loading dock to do so.
- Use of any sort of carts is strictly prohibited in the upper lobby area of the Nassau Coliseum and on the escalators.
- The loading dock is in northwest corner of the property in Lot 1. Check-in with security at Gate 5 and take the freight elevator down. Click here for a map showing where parking lot 1 is located.
- Exhibitors should drive in through VIP entrance to the north west.
- If you are shipping your materials we have negotiated discounted material handling charges with Demers Exposition Services. Please refer to pages 12 & 13 of the Exhibit Services Manual for a list of those fees.
If you have any questions concerning the contents of this Manual, please contact the Demers Exhibitor Services department at 860-882-0003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.